A beautiful holiday destination in the heart of the Lancashire countryside
Welcome to Brylea Caravan Park
You won’t find loud night clubs here – just wide open fields in which you can walk, enjoy picnics and spend time with the ones that you love. Kids will appreciate the opportunity to run around. They can see what’s happening on the farm and can make their own fun as they explore the surroundings of your caravan. Meanwhile, if you’re travelling as a couple, there can be nothing better than a quiet romantic walk along the Lancaster Canal.
How to find us
- Leave M6 at junction 32 at the Traffic lights at the roundabout turn left for Preston.
- Turn right at the next set of Traffic lights.
- Travel on Lightfoot Lane until you reach a T junction.
- Turn left onto the B6241. Follow the road to the roundabout, taking the 4th exit (to Cottam).
- Drive for 50 yards, and turn left into Hoyles Lane.
- Drive for 2 miles, until you reach a T junction.
- Turn right into Lea Lane.
- Drive until you reach the Saddle Inn, and turn left.
- Look out for Brylea Caravan Park on the left hand side after travelling about a ¾ mile.
Please note if following your SatNav please be aware it may take you to the central postcode area and not the actual site so look out for the large signs at the entrance to the site